Wednesday 28 November 2012

Hi crafty bloggers...today I've no card to show you but some magnificent new release stamps from LOTV..I was one of the lucky hoppers who won on their blog hop last week here and they all arrived this morning. I've been keeping a close eye on their sites so I don't miss anything and it's paid off. You know what they say 'you've got to be in it to win it'. So really a massive amount to get through from this Babies & Bears range and the nicest of people they are, I've been sent Everyday Grungy Messages (which I did have my eye on) and also Babies Companion Set. What else is there to say except 'Thankyou so very much LOTV', you'll keep me very busy indeed inbetween finishing off my hubby's pullover/tank top I'm knitting that I'm under strict orders to finish before the snow comes!!! But I think I can fit in these gorgeous lovelies too without him knowing ;))))) Many thanks again for this bundle of yumminess!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow your so lucky Ruby enjoy your goodies and hope to see your amazing creations with some of them x

Anne said...

Well done Ruby, it's always lovely to see the prizes go to crafters who really appreciate them - you are going to be busy!! Don't neglect your hubby's jumper or you'll be getting in trouble!!