Friday 16 January 2015

At last it's friday....I love my family being at home with me and spending quality time. They all work so hard and so deserve some lie-ins at the weekend. Whatever you're doing today and at the weekend, appreciate it all! Onto my cas card using all LOTV 'baby companions' set. Lovely clear stamps on that sheet, the bottom image has had it's first inking and my new stash is that bit of ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. I had quite a big spend on the new year sale with their £1 bundles. Loads of ribbon!!! Promarkers used for colouring. Hope you like.


Some challenges...only 5... LIM, Crafty Calendar, Papertake, Glitter n sparkle and OSAAT. Thanks for the lovely comments, as always they're so appreciated, bye for now.

8 comments:

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

soo cute, love the stitching and cute image, Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Planetsusie said...

This is so lovely for a new baby card Ruby, I really do like your layout as well.

Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Something New) Challenge this month, lots of luck.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

Chrissie said...

This is such a sweet card, I love this little image!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful image and colouring
Perfect new beginning and thanks for taking part.
Sarah
Less is more

Sid said...

Loving your card and design !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

Sandra H said...

Ooh what an adorable image your card and image is as always gorgeous!!

Oliva Ohlson said...

What a sweet and adorable card!!! Love that bunny! Babies are surely new beginnings.

Debbie Adams said...

what a great CAS baby card. Love how you did the sentiment in the front, sweet idea. :D I also like the little bunny, cute.
Thank you for sharing and joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
Deborah DT